Published at 02/11/2014 21:13:49 from Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2599 visits.
The first photo is current and starting from the second, the photos are sorted according to things I did since I bought it in December 2013 (I have proof of almost everything). As I detail some things more than I not photographed. Did all the mechanics a friend from childhood who is mechanical and 100% reliable. Electrical system: originally with Dynamo, bought it modified with Fiat 600 S and charging alternator perfect. Engine 797 DC December 2013, locks: adapted you key to handle passenger without holing the gate, since originally he had no key. For that I bought 2 driver handle locks and changed the framework so that the curvature of the door, since the passenger locked there. Also put you lock motor (had it when I bought it), of course the juntita of rubber but closed 10 points. December 2013 - donkey: it is disarmed, cleaned and coals were changed was 10 points.
-January 2014 - stretch: I was low and got it up to measure standard. It has all the leaves.
-February 2014 - battery: new silver is a willard.
-March 2014 - floors: he reviewed and repaired the entire floor welding new metal, below I paint it with protex.
-March 2014 - steering wheel: brought out of competition that brought and put one original a 73 r.
-April 2014 - brakes: new pump and review of tapes so halt parejo, also I put the handbrake which did not have it; the cable I got is new.
(- may 2014 - clutch: was new when I bought it and the cable is new, has a minimal wear).
-Junio-Julio 2014 - box: triple first gear had broken and how to fix it came out the same as a box repaired to new, changed box. the guy who sold it to me has a 600 and had made new but changed the engine of his 600 by one of 128 and took her out because it did not serve him. We tasted it removed and I was 10, so I changed it.
Zumba and the changes do not enter one.
-Julio-Septiembre 2014 - engine: it was in the first measure and standard, dismantled it is and was sent to the grinding machine.
Became it bath of potash, crankshaft (became the last measurement) and rectification (the cylinders were in the second measure). I changed the cylinder cover on other more thick and a plane was made so that it seals 10 points. the distribution kit, hoses for fluids and vapours (except water), spark plugs, Pistons, rings, metals, bearings and seals (also from Bank) and patches are 100% new. the radiator was dismantled, cleaned and settled new encausador of rubber and palette of reform so that you better cool contrarotatoria (should change the radiator CAP as not sealing very well), but does not heat. did oil change (I put gulf) and painted the block and Red radiator guards, oil dipstick and electric blue valve cover. des that it walked only on weekends and I light it up every day, go perfect; pushed, compressed and sounds very good. in the latest photos this the before and after of the motor (the day that buy it, versus the engine ended in September), and like this currently (with raised elastic and all done).
It permutaría giving it part of payment by auto more large, already that if well I love and is very economical, I travel a lot to the interior for work and I was boy, why sell it.
Value: AD NOT AVAILABLE OR SOLD